Scannx Book ScanCenter OverHead
Scannx Book ScanCenter Overhead
The Scannx Book ScanCenter Overhead is the industry’s most affordable, and easy-to-use, overhead book scanning solution for library patrons and staff. Scannx capture software and cloud services offer features not available on competitive overhead based systems that cost 2 to 3 times as much.
Extend book life span
The Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 design allows the book to lie face up, and captures the full image of the page without distortion. The design also protects the spine of the book from damage, thus extending the book’s life. The Scannx Book ScanCenter Overhead crops and straightens each page scanned automatically, and can create individual files for each image when scanning multiple documents in a single pass. This protects books from damage to the spine, thereby reducing repair and replacement costs.
Supported billing systems and vendors
The Scannx Book ScanCenter Overhead supports ITC and Jamex coin and debit card systems, as well as major credit cards. The book scanner also works with several of the leading print management vendor systems such as Pharos, EnvisionWare and P-Counter.
Scannx Book ScanCenter Overhead Advantages:
- Integrated with Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 which captures full pages of text without text distortion
- Powered by ABBYY FineReader Technology for unmatched Optical Character Recognition accuracy.
- Easy-to-use Book ScanCenter software, available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish,and Russian, guides users through the scanning process
- Easy-to-see software switchable to high contrast ratio for visually impaired.
- Converts scanned images into PDF, searchable PDF, Word, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG file formats automatically.
- Send scanned files to: Smart Phone/Tablet, USB drive, Google Drive, network folders, printer, email and fax.
Maximum Scan Area: 11.8 inches x 17 inches
Output Resolution: 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, and 600 dpi
Scan Speed: 3.0 seconds color or B/W at 200/300 dpi
Interface: USB 2.0
Light Source: LED
Dimensions: H x W x D) 383 mm x 210mm x 156mm
Weight: 3Kg 6.6 Lbs.
Electrical: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Processor: Intel Core i3 3.1Ghz, 4350T Dual Core
Memory: 4GB 1600Mhz DDR3L
Hard Disk Drive: 320GB 2.5″ 5400rpm
Ethernet: RJ45 (Gigabit)
Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth (4.0)
Display: 15.0″ diagonal, active matrix TFT LCD (LED)
Dimensions: 14.4″ x 13.7″ x 2.6″ (365.2mm x 348.8mm x 67.2mm)
Weight: 16.5 Lbs (7.5Kg)
|Scannx Book ScanCenter Overhead includes:
5131 Book ScanCenter PC, Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600, SV600 Stand, USB 2.0 cable, Quick Install Guide, and 1 year warranty
All prices and specifications subject to change without notice.